Call for poster abstracts
The call for poster abstracts is now open
- Please send your poster abstract for review to:
Scope and procedure
- The conference will showcase the most innovative approaches to fighting AMR.
- We cordially invite scientists from SMEs and academic institutions to submit an abstract for a poster presentation addressing the following AMR topics:
- Traditional and non-traditional therapeutic approaches to tackle AMR in humans and animals
- Technologies enabling antimicrobial vaccine and drug development (i.e. preclinical platforms, drug screening technologies, techniques for resistance testing, clinical trial design, bioinformatic tools)
- Diagnostic AMR innovations for humans and animals
- Other AMR topics relevant for drug and diagnostics development
- The abstract text may not be longer than a maximum of 350 words. A maximum of one picture, graph or table can be included per abstract.
- You will receive a confirmation email after submission. Changes in the abstract are not possible after submission.
- The deadline for abstract submission is now extended to 31st January 2022.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by a scientific committee. The committee will assess abstracts with regard to scientific excellence and relevance and will nominate poster presentations. You will be notified about the status/outcome of your poster application by beginning of February 2022.
- There is no fee for the poster presentation. However, the presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is required (special rate for academia of CHF 430,00 + 7.7% Swiss VAT).
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at