FAQs for virtual sessions
Below you’ll find important instructions for the virtual sessions.
HOW TO ACCESS THE VIRTUAL SESSION ROOM
- Links to the virtual session rooms are provided directly under each session listing on the agenda page.
- After registration on the landing page of the virtual session room, you will receive a registration confirmation by email which also includes an access link to the webinar room. A reminder email will be sent one hour before the webinar start.
Click on the “Enter webinar room” button for a few minutes before the start of the webinar to access the webinar room. You will first be guided through a short system check. Please note that this will take a few minutes.
- You don’t have to install a software in order to use the conferencing platform (Edudip); it can be opened in your web browser.
- We recommend that you use Chrome as web browser to ensure that all functions of the conferencing platform run smoothly. Please make sure you are using an updated version of your browser.
- Participation in the webinar is only possible via web browser, not via phone dial-in.
- Please check all necessary functions/settings on your computer in time before participating in the webinar.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED DURING THE WEBINAR
You can use the following functions in order to engage during the webinar:
Use hand signals to give feedback to the moderators.
Send questions/ comments/ feedback to the moderator and speakers. At the end of the session, there will be a short Q&A using some of these questions.
MEET THE SPEAKER
15-minute speaker break outs will be offered by most speakers. The links to virtual breakout room (Jitsi) will be posted in the chat during the session.