AMR pull incentives | Will COVID-19 speed up or slow down implementation?
- Kathy Talkington, Director Health Programs, Pew Charitable Trust
This might also be of interest for you:
- Pew Trust: Take Action: Antibiotic resistance is a looming threat. Urge Your Senators to act
- Nature Magazine, 11 August: Pharmaceutical firms commit US$1 billion to antibiotic development
- Stat News, 12th August, by Kevin Outterson: We need new antimicrobials to prevent the next infectious disease crisis
- ACS Infect. Dis. 2020: Viewpoint, 12 June: By Wes Kim, The Pew Charitable Trust: On the Road to Discovering Urgently Needed Antibiotics: So Close Yet So Far Away
- Explore these AMR Stakeholder Guide profiles: Global AMR R&D Hub, CARB-X