12th Berlin Conference on Life Sciences
Novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics 2019
14–15 March 2019 | Berlin, Germany
15 February | Deadline to apply for investor meetings
Don't miss the opportunity to meet one-to-one with CARB-X, Novo REPAIR Impact Fund, Roivant Sciences, Kurma Partners, Bacteriobator, Shionogi, Stonehaven Incubator, FIND Diagnostics, HEMEX, MSD, JPI AMR, GARDP, DZIF, European Investment Bank and more...
Learn more »
Want to stay up to date on the latest event updates and AMR news?
Sign up here »
The Novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics 2019 conference is a platform for SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, academia, investors and public institutions to discuss strategies and the specific challenges faced by SMEs in bringing new antimicrobial treatments and diagnostics to the market.
What you can expect:
- 350+ attendees from 20+ countries
- 70+ high-level speakers discussing current AMR issues
- Focus on human and animal health
- Topics: Financing and funding | Start-up pitch | Clinical development and market access | Therapeutics and diagnostics | R&D trends
- Policy forum, co-organised with WHO and UNCTAD
- Pre-conference workshop on ‘Resistance testing – beyond serial pass experiments’, jointly supported by NOVO Repair Impact Fund, GARDP, CARB-X and Wellcome Trust
- Poster session, exhibition and pre-scheduled one-to-one investor meetings
We are proud to participate in the #GlobalAMRChallenge.
Learn more on the CDC website