12th Berlin Conference on Life Sciences
Novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics 2019
14–15 March 2019 | Berlin, Germany
The Novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics 2019 conference is a platform for SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, academia, investors and public institutions to discuss strategies and the specific challenges faced by SMEs in bringing new antimicrobial treatments and diagnostics to the market.
What you can expect:
- Over 300 attendees from 20+ countries
- 70+ high-level speakers discussing current AMR issues
- Focus on human and animal health
- Topics: Financing and funding | Start-up pitch | Clinical development and market access | Therapeutics and diagnostics | R&D trends
- Policy forum, co-organised with WHO and UNCTAD
- Pre-conference workshop on ‘Resistance testing – beyond serial pass experiments’, jointly supported by NOVO Repair Impact Fund, GARDP, CARB-X and Wellcome Trust
- Poster session, exhibition and pre-scheduled one-to-one investor meetings
Don’t miss the opportunity to engage with international representatives from the following companies, institutions and organisations:
BEAM Alliance | CARB-X | Novo Holdings | GSK | WHO | UNCTAD | bioMérieux | Wellcome Trust | Bugworks | Bacteriobator | Curetis | Becton Dickinson | Swiss Re | BioVersys | Global AMR R&D Hub | AMR Centre | Polyphor | Antabio | GARDP | Da Volterra | INSERM | University Hospital Bonn | Shionogi | Fondation Medina | NESTA | Evotec | Aelin Therapeutics | German Center for Infection Research | University of Edinburgh | Resistell | Locus Biosciences | NICE | Akthelia Therapeutics | Uniqa Health Invest | Bioaster | Summit Therapeutics | Ripac-Labor | JPI AMR | Infectognostics | SAW Dx | AGILeBiotics | Tel Aviv University | Friedrich-Loeffler-Institute | Leibniz Health Technologies | Amprologix | MetaLinear | Symcel | Hemex AG | Madam Therapeutics | GNA Biosolutions | Ikanbiotech | and many more…
We are proud to participate in the #GlobalAMRChallenge.
Learn more on the CDC website