12th Berlin Conference on Life Sciences
Novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics 2019
14–15 March 2019 | Berlin, Germany
|Register now and save!|
The early bird rate ends 15 January, 2019.
SMEs and Academics benefit from a 50% discount.
Learn more »
The Novel Antimicrobials and AMR Diagnostics 2019 conference is a platform for SMEs, start-ups, big pharma, academia, investors and governmental institutions to discuss strategies and the specific challenges faced by SMEs in bringing new antimicrobial treatments and diagnostics to the market.
What you can expect:
- 350+ attendees from 20+ countries
- 70+ high-level speakers discussing current AMR issues
- Focus on human and animal health
- Financing and funding | Start-up pitch | Clinical Development and market access | Therapeutics and diagnostics | R&D trends
- Policy forum, supported by WHO and UNCTAD
- Pre-conference workshop on ‘Resistance testing – beyond serial pass experiments’, jointly supported by NOVO Repair Impact Fund, GARDP, CARB-X and Wellcome Trust
- Poster session, exhibition and pre-scheduled one-to-one investor meetings