The current global health crisis caused by COVID-19 shows more than ever the importance of infectious diseases expertise and the high need for further fighting against antimicrobial resistance. In the run-up of this year’s digital AMR conference week from 24 to 28 August, this webinar shed a light on the current AMR community climate, presenting first insights from recent surveys on the following questions:
- What is the impact of COVID-19 on companies, investors and scientists?
- How did the crisis change perception of infectious diseases expertise?
- Which priorities are identified in the fight against AMR for the upcoming years?
- Which current trends can be observed towards financing in the AMR community?
- How different are perceptions all over the globe?
Speakers & Panelists:
- Marc Gitzinger, Vice President, BEAM Alliance & CEO, BioVersys
- Aleks Engel, Partner, Novo Holdings & Director, REPAIR Impact Fund at Novo Holdings
- Erin Duffy, Chief of Research & Development, CARB-X
- Anand Anandkumar, CEO, Bugworks