APPLY NOW FOR A POSTER PRESENTATION!
Abstract submission deadline: December 20, 2018
Scope and procedure
The conference will showcase the most innovative approaches to fighting AMR. We cordially invite you to submit your abstract for a poster presentation addressing the following AMR topics:
- New techniques for resistance testing
- Non-traditional approaches to tackle AMR
- Technologies enabling antimicrobial vaccine and drug development
- Surveillance to improve AMR therapeutics and diagnostics
- Clinical trial development
- Therapeutic innovations for humans
- Diagnostic innovations for humans
- Innovations in animal health (therapeutics & diagnostics)
Abstracts will be accepted for review by a scientific committee. The committee will assess abstracts with regard to scientific excellence and relevance and will nominate poster presentations.
The abstract text may not be longer than a maximum of 350 words. A maximum of one picture, graph or table can be included per abstract. You can submit your abstract until December 20, 2018. You will receive a confirmation by email after the submission. Changes in the abstract are not possible after submission.
Please send your abstract to:
You will be notified about the status/outcome of your poster application by end of January, 2019.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.