Call for poster abstracts
The submission deadline was 12 December 2019.
- If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please contact us at:
Scope and procedure
- The conference will showcase the most innovative approaches to fighting AMR.
- We cordially invite scientists from SMEs and academic institutions to submit an abstract for a poster presentation addressing the following AMR topics:
- Traditional and non-traditional therapeutic approaches to tackle AMR in humans and animals
- Technologies enabling antimicrobial vaccine and drug development (i.e. preclinical platforms, drug screening technologies, techniques for resistance testing, clinical trial design, bioinformatic tools)
- Diagnostic AMR innovations for humans and animals
- Other AMR topics relevant for drug and diagnostics development
- The abstract text may not be longer than a maximum of 350 words. A maximum of one picture, graph or table can be included per abstract. The deadline to submit your abstract was 12 December 2019.
- If you would like to be put on the waiting list, please contact us:
- You will receive a confirmation email after submission. Changes in the abstract are not possible after submission.
Selection committee and poster prize jury
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the following scientific committee. The committee will assess abstracts with regard to scientific excellence and relevance and will nominate poster presentations.
- Erin Duffy, CARB-X
- Till Bachmann, University of Edinburgh
- Prof. William Hope, University of Liverpool
- The best poster will be awarded a prize at the end of the conference.
- You will be notified about the status/outcome of your poster application by end of January 2020.
- There is no fee for the poster presentation. However, the presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is required (special rate for academia of CHF 430 + 7% Swiss VAT).
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at