Registration for the digital AMR Conference Week | 24–28 August 2020
Your participation includes:
- Login to the digital event platform with all conference content, including all plenary sessions and tracks (live and on-demand), academic poster presentations, and an AMR Stakeholder Guide
- Login to the Partnering platform for virtual 1:1 meetings (live video meetings with screen share) and access to organisation and company profiles within the partnering system
- Ability to message attendees within the partnering system
- Partnering will open on 4 August 2020 and the digital content platform will open on 6 August 2020.
- Partnering and the digital event platform stay open until 4 weeks after the conference, making it easy to catch up on any sessions you might have missed, interact in real time, and arranging/responding to meeting requests.
The registration rates are excluding VAT,
16% German VAT will be added if applicable.
Special rate: SMEs *
Special rate: Academia and Government
Special rate: BEAM members (full members)
Discounts (e.g. for promo codes) cannot be combined, nor can they be applied retroactively. Discounts will be applicable on the prevailing regular rate only.
* SME criteria
The criteria a company must comply to in order to be granted a SME discount are those set forth by the EU Commission.
Complimentary registration is available to applicants with valid press credentials and includes access to the digital programme and poster presentations. Please contact us via email@example.com. The organisers reserve the right to deny access to any applicant. Please note, marketing executives, sales representatives, public relations executives, analysts, consultants, authors and researchers may not register as press.
Cancellations must be received in writing, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations are free of charge until 60 days prior the start of the event. Up to 20 days, cancellation fees of 50% of the ticket price will be charged. From 19 days prior to the event the full ticket price must be paid.
In the case that the registered participant is not able to attend the event, it is possible to name a substitute (an employee from your company/organisation). The change of name is free of charge. No-shows will still be billed for the full registration fee as we are fulfilling our event obligations. Refunds will be processed after the event.
Nathalie Di Napoli
+49 30 264 921-68 | email@example.com