How to get to the venue
The Congress Center Basel (tram stop “Exhibition Square”) can easily be reached…
- From the SBB/SNCF railway station, take tram no. 1 or no. 2 directly to the Exhibition Square (Messeplatz)
- From the Badischer Bahnhof, take tram no. 1, no. 2 or no. 6
- From Basel city centre, take tram no. 6 or no. 14
…by Air (EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg)
- Transfer to the city center by bus or taxi
- Bus connections to the city center every 15 minutes – transfer time approx. 20 minutes
- Take bus no. 50 to “Basel SBB” and change to tram no. 2 to “Exhibition Square”
- For further information see www.euroairport.com
…by Air (Zurich Airport)
- Direct train connections to Basel every hour – transfer time is approx. 1 hour
- For further information see www.flughafen-zuerich.ch and Swiss Railway: www.sbb.ch. For additional information on planning your journey, please use this guide.
Mobility Ticket in Basel
Each guest staying in a hotel in Basel will receive a BaselCard upon check-in, which is valid for the duration of your stay. On the day of arrival, the booking confirmation of the hotel guarantees a free transfer by public transport to the hotel.
Public Transportation in Basel: www.bvb.ch
There is a car park at the Congress Center Basel, however parking charges may apply. Please check www.parkhaeuser.bs.ch for further parking lots.